- 1 Boboli or homemade crusxt
- California Oil Sauce
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Marinated artichokes, quartered
- Goat cheese, crumbled
- Sliced sun-dried tomato strips
- Olive oil
California Oil Sauce
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black peppercorn
- Pizza: Lightly oil crust with California Oil Sauce.
- Top with mozzarella cheese, artichokes, goat cheese and sun-dried tomato strips.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake and serve.
- California Oil Sauce: Puree all ingredients in blender and store.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.