- 20 ounces pizza dough
- 6 ounces pizza sauce
- 6 ounces white meat chicken,
- 3 ounces cooked bacon bits
- 3 ounces diced ham
- 4 ounces small chunked
- 1 1/2 ounces green bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 ounces red bell pepper,
- 1 1/2 ounces Bermuda onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon Caribbean Jerk spice
- 4 ounces Wisconsin Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 4 ounce Wisconsin cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces Wisconsin mozzarella cheese,
- Stretch dough onto a 16-inch screen and top with pizza sauce. Set aside.
- Combine chicken, bacon bits, ham, pineapple, green and red peppers, onion, garlic
and Caribbean Jerk spice. Set aside.
- Combine three cheeses. Sprinkle half the cheese over sauce.
- Follow with topping mixture previously set aside, spreading evenly over whole
- Sprinkle other half of cheese blend over top and bake directly on rack at 400
degrees F for 18-20 minutes, until crust is golden and the toppings are hot and
By Chef Jeffrey Freehof
Reprinted with permission from
the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.