Caramelized Onion-Pear Pizza
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 cups sliced onion
- 1 (10 ounce) Italian cheese-flavored thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1 cup thinly sliced Bartlett pear
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) pre-shredded pizza-blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion; sauté for 15 minutes.
- Place crust on baking sheet.
- Spread onion
over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border; top with pear, cheeses, nuts, and salt.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 slice)
Nutrition per serving: Calories 399; Fat 14g (sat 5g,mono 1g,poly 2g); Protein
14g; Chol 19mg; Calcium 231mg; Sodium 633mg; Fiber 6g; Iron 3mg; Carb 57g
Recipe credit: Health - June 2004
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.