Cheese and Mushroom Pizza
- 1 premade pizza dough (14 to 16 ounces)
- 5 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 diced Roma tomatoes
- 8 ounces shredded Jarlsberg Cheese
- 2 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 to 10 sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- Arugula (optional)
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Follow premade pizza dough instructions on package.
- Spread thin layer of tomato sauce and fresh tomatoes on uncooked pizza dough, sprinkle with cheeses, top with mushrooms and finish with oregano.
- Bake pizza for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Garnish with arugula, if desired.
Yield: 1 pizza
Recipe and photo used with permission from: