- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 large pizza shell (Boboli)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 frozen onion rings (or more)
- Brown the ground beef and drain off fat.
- Place bread shell on a baking pan.
- Spread the shell with the pizza sauce.
- Top with the cheeses, beef and onion rings.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes or until the onion rings are browned.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.