Cheeseburger Pizza 2
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuits
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 1 (11 ounce) cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup/sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced scallions
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Sliced pitted ripe olives and dill pickle chips (for garnish)
- Pat biscuits onto a 12-inch round greased baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir beef and onion in a skillet until beef is browned and
onion is tender. Drain off fat.
- Stir in soup, mustard and hot pepper sauce. heat through.
- Spread beef mixture over biscuits to within 1/2 inch of the edge.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 5 minutes more or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Garnish with sliced pitted ripe olives and dill pickle chips, if desired.
- Cut into wedges and serve.