Cheeseburger Pizza 2
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuits
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 1 (11 ounce) cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup/sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced scallions
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Sliced pitted ripe olives and dill pickle chips (for garnish)
- Pat biscuits onto a 12-inch round greased baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir beef and onion in a skillet until beef is browned and
onion is tender. Drain off fat.
- Stir in soup, mustard and hot pepper sauce. heat through.
- Spread beef mixture over biscuits to within 1/2 inch of the edge.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 5 minutes more or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Garnish with sliced pitted ripe olives and dill pickle chips, if desired.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.