Cheesy BLT Pizza
- 1 (10 ounce) thin pre-baked pizza shell
- 4 ounces (1/2 package) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups shredded leaf lettuce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded Co-Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 7 slices bacon, cooked until crisp, chopped
- Olives, sliced (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place pizza shell on baking sheet. Heat in oven 5 minutes or until slightly crisp.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning and pepper. Spread on pizza shell to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Sprinkle with lettuce, Co-Jack cheese, tomato and bacon. Top with sliced olives if desired.
- Cut pizza into 12 wedges and serve.
Servings: 6 | Prep: 20 min | Cook: 5 min
Recipe courtesy of Jeff and Lisa Bender, Norlina, NC.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: American Dairy Association