Cheesy BLT Pizza
- 1 (10-ounce) thin pre-baked pizza shell
- 4 ounces (1/2 package) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups shredded leaf lettuce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded Co-Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 7 slices bacon, cooked until crisp, chopped
- Olives, sliced (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place pizza shell on baking sheet. Heat in oven 5 minutes or until slightly crisp.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning and pepper. Spread on pizza shell to
within 1/2-inch of edge.
- Sprinkle with lettuce, Co-Jack cheese, tomato and bacon.
Top with sliced olives if desired.
- Cut pizza into 12 wedges and serve.
Servings: 6 | Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 5 min
Recipe courtesy of Jeff and Lisa Bender, Norlina, NC.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
American Dairy Association
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Pizza Recipes