Chicago Style Stuffed Pizza
- 2 (14-inch) soft pizza crusts
- 6 ounces pepperoni slices
- 6 ounces Italian sausage
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 can pizza sauce
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/8 cup Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Spray a 12-inch deep-dish pizza pan with vegetable oil.
- Place 1 pizza crust in pan and have crust come up sides like a pie.
- Add all listed ingredients into pizza pan, adding seasoning to top.
- Place second crust on top and use a fork to blend
top and bottom crusts together like a pie. Cut off any additional crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Pizza Recipes