Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
- 1 can Pillsbury® Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1/3 cup purchased garlic ranch salad dressing
- 4 ounces (1 cup) shredded smoked provolone cheese
- 4 ounces refrigerated roasted chicken breast strips
- 2 ounces sliced Canadian bacon, halved
- 2 tablespoons cooked real bacon pieces
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 4 ounces (1 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease 12inch pizza pan.
- Unroll dough; place in greased pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge
- Spread salad dressing over dough.
- Sprinkle with provolone cheese.
- Top with all remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 18 to 22 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown.
Servings: 4 | Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 40 min
Merrill Degroot, Belgrade, Montana
Bake-Off® Contest 40, 2002
Dinner Made Easy
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
American Dairy Association
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Pizza Recipes