Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
- 1 can Pillsbury® Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1/3 cup purchased garlic ranch salad dressing
- 4 ounces (1 cup) shredded smoked provolone cheese
- 4 ounces refrigerated roasted chicken breast strips
- 2 ounces sliced Canadian bacon, halved
- 2 tablespoons cooked real bacon pieces
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 4 ounces (1 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease 12inch pizza pan.
- Unroll dough; place in greased pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan.
- Spread salad dressing over dough.
- Sprinkle with provolone cheese.
- Top with all remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 18 to 22 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown.
Servings: 4 | Prep: 15 min | Cook: 40 min
Merrill Degroot, Belgrade, Montana, Bake-Off® Contest 40, 2002, Dinner Made Easy
Recipe and photo used with permission from: American Dairy Association
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.