Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
Tired of the same old pizza? Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza will elevate taste buds to a whole new chicken variety.
- 1 (13.8 ounce) can Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust or 1 can (11 ounces) Pillsbury™ refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1/3 cup garlic ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded smoked provolone cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 (4 ounce) package refrigerated roasted chicken breast strips
- 2 ounces sliced Canadian bacon, halved
- 2 tablespoons cooked real bacon pieces
- 4 medium green onions (1/4 cup), sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 11 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
- If using classic crust: Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray or grease 12-inch pizza pan.
- Unroll dough in pan. Starting at center, press dough to edge of pan.
- If using thin crust: Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray or grease 15 x 10-inch or larger dark or nonstick cookie sheet.
- Unroll dough on cookie sheet. Starting at center, press dough into 15 x 10-inch rectangle.
- Spread dressing over dough.
- Sprinkle with provolone cheese.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake classic crust 18 to 22 minutes, thin crust 16 to 20 minutes, or until crust is deep golden brown.
- Cut into 4 servings.
Prep: 15 min | Total: 40 min | Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 570 Calories from Fat 240 Total Fat 26g Saturated Fat 11g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 60mg Sodium 1790mg Total Carbohydrate 52g Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 10g Protein 32g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15% Vitamin C 4% Calcium 45% Iron 20%
Exchanges:2 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 3 Fat
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Source: Merrill Degroot, Belgrade, Montana, Bake-Off® Contest 40, 2002
Recipe and photo used with permission from: