Chicken Fajita Pizza
- 1 (5 to 8 ounce) chicken breast, boned and skinned, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 (10- to 12-inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 cup thick and chunky salsa, medium heat
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin or a little more
- 1 teaspoon chili powder or a little more
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oil in large skillet, add peppers and onion. Cook and stir for about two
minutes until crisp-tender. Remove from skillet.
- Add chicken to skillet, season
with cumin, chili powder and salt; cook and stir over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes,
until juices run clear.
- Place pizza crust on cookie sheet.
- Spread salsa over crust.
- Top with chicken, pepper/onion mixture, cilantro and cheese.
- Bake in preheated 450 degrees F oven for
10 to 15 minutes until heated through.