Chicken Pot Pie Pizza
The fusion of 2 family favorites – chicken pot pie and pizza, creates a welcome break in your weeknight dinner routine with little effort.
- 1 (16.3 ounce) can refrigerated big flaky biscuits
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Del Monte® Mixed Vegetables, drained
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 sliced Roma tomatoes
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Separate the biscuit rounds; press to 1/4 inch thick around the sides, corners and bottom of a 10-inch oven-safe skillet to form a crust.
- Stir together vegetables, soup, chicken and half of basil in a medium bowl; spread in crust. Top with cheese and tomato slices.
- Bake for 40 minutes until edges are deep golden brown; let rest for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining basil.
- Serve in wedges.
Servings: 6 | Prep: 5 min | Cook: 55 min
Recipe and photo used with permission from: