Chicken Pot Pie Pizza
The fusion of 2 family favorites – chicken pot pie and pizza, creates a welcome break in your weeknight dinner routine with little effort.
- 1 (16.3 ounce) can refrigerated big flaky biscuits
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Del Monte® Mixed Vegetables, drained
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 sliced Roma tomatoes
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Separate the biscuit rounds; press to 1/4-inch thick around the
sides, corners and bottom of a 10-inch oven-safe skillet to form a
- Stir together vegetables, soup, chicken and half of basil in a
medium bowl; spread in crust. Top with cheese and tomato slices.
- Bake for 40 minutes until edges are deep golden brown; let rest 10
minutes. Sprinkle with remaining basil.
- Serve in wedges.
Serves 6 | Prep time 5 min | Cook time 55 min
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Del Monte Foods, Inc.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Pizza Recipes