Chicken Ranch Pizza
This is one of those really easy recipes that you can keep the ingredients on
hand for. I make it when I'm just out of time. Everything in this recipe is
- 1 Boboli Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing (NOT BUTTERMILK)
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken OR cooked spicy sausage (Italian or chorizo)
- 5 mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- Hot sauce of choice (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup onions (optional)
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to temperature given on Boboli package.
- Spread ranch dressing on pizza crust.
- Add several dashes of hot sauce.
- Top with mushrooms, onions, chicken, bacon and cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes, until golden brown.
Submitted to recipegoldmine.com by Erin Duckworth 11/18/03.