- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 pound cooked ground beef
- Onions, chopped, optional
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced thin
- Hot sauce, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Unroll crescent rolls and place on a 12-inch round pizza pan. Press seams together
and cover bottom and up the sides a little.
- Spread chili beans and their gravy over all evenly.
- Add the cooked ground beef and onion on top of the chili beans.
- Place the sliced tomatoes evenly over all to cover.
- Add the hot sauce, if desired.
- Sprinkle chili powder over all.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until browned on edges.
- Remove from oven and let set for five minutes before cutting and serving.