Combine chili and pizza for a great weeknight meal that the whole family will love.
Test Kitchen Tip: Use McCormick® Mild or Hot Chili Seasoning Mix depending on your desired level of heat. To reduce sodium, try with McCormick® 30% Less Sodium Chili Seasoning Mix.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix, Original
- 1(14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can pinto or kidney beans, undrained
- 8 large flour tortillas (burrito-size)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sliced black olives and green onions (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- Stir in Seasoning Mix, stewed tomatoes and beans. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Arrange tortillas in circle on 12-inch pizza pan, overlapping edges where needed.
- Spoon beef mixture onto tortillas.
- Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until is cheese melted.
- Garnish with black olives and green onions, if desired.
Yield: 8 servings | Prep: 5 min | Cook: 20 min
per serving Calories: 474 Fat: 21 g Carbohydrates: 45 g Cholesterol: 64 mg Sodium: 987 mg Fiber: 6 g Protein: 26 g
Recipe and photo used with permission from: