Chipotle Chicken Pizza
Add some sizzle to your pizza with chiles and salsa, but don't worry - the veggies and cheese balance the hot flavors deliciously.
- 1 (11 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1 cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky mild salsa
- 1/2 to 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, finely chopped (from 7 ounce can)
- 1 (5 ounce) package refrigerated cooked Southwestern-style chicken breast strips
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (6 ounces)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray or grease 15 x 10-inch or larger dark or nonstick cookie sheet.
- Unroll dough on cookie sheet; starting at center, press dough into 15 x 10-inch rectangle.
- In small bowl, mix salsa and chipotle chile; spread to within 1/2 inch of edges of dough.
- Top with chicken strips, onion and peppers; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 2 to 4 minutes longer.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.