Ciabatta Lambada is basically a do-it-yourself pizza, where you select the toppings
and amounts of each.
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread, sliced horizontally
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Roasted garlic, to taste
- Minced garlic cloves, to taste
- Crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- Crumbled or grated Gruyere cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Grated Fontina cheese
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Fresh rosemary, chopped
- Fresh tomato, chopped
- Fresh tomato, sliced
- Red onion, sliced into rings
- Red bell pepper, sliced into rings
- Chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Drizzle olive oil on half of the ciabatta bread.
- Add your choice of toppings,
garlic, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, tomato slices and bell pepper rings.
- Top with your choice of cheeses.
- Lightly drizzle olive oil on top, and place into a preheated
400 degree F oven.
- Bake until cheese melts, about five to six minutes.
- Cut into slices, and serve hot.