Corned Beef and Potato Pizza
What a fun way to use leftover corned beef from St. Patrick's Day. Homemade Corned Beef and Potato Pizza for dinner!
- 16 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 medium size yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 medium size red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups grated Swiss cheese
- 4 to 6 ounces fully cooked corned beef, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Spray counter lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls together and roll into a 15-inch circle. Place in a sprayed 14-inch pizza pan. Turn up edge and pinch to form a rim. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise while preparing toppings.
- In a large skillet, cook onions in olive oil over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes or until soft.
- Reduce heat to low. Sprinkle thyme over onions and add potatoes. Cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove wrap from dough and poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Pre-bake crust at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with 1/2 of the Swiss cheese. Top with potato mixture.
- Return to oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with corned beef, remaining Swiss cheese and Parmesan
- Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: