- 1 Boboli or homemade crust
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- Cooked potatoes, sliced
- Green bell pepper strips
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees F. Spray or grease a pizza pan or stone.
- In large nonstick skillet over medium heat sauté ground beef until browned; drain
- Mix in the 3/4 cup barbecue sauce.
- Spread beef mixture over crust; top evenly with potatoes and bell pepper.
- Drizzle with the 1/4 cup barbecue sauce.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake on the bottom rack of oven for 8-12 minutes
or until cheese is melted and crust is piping hot.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Pizza Recipes