Crispy Sweet Onion Pizza
- 1 (12-inch) pre-baked pizza shell
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound sweet onions halved, sliced vertically
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil), chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place pizza shell on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle onions on pizza and drizzle with olive oil; top with sun-dried tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with herbs, salt and pepper.
- Bake until onions just begin to brown, about 10 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.