Crispy Sweet Onion Pizza
- 1 (12-inch) pre-baked pizza shell
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound sweet onions halved, sliced vertically
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil), chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place pizza shell on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle onions on pizza and drizzle with olive oil; top with sun-dried tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with herbs, salt and pepper.
- Bake until onions just begin to brown, about 10 minutes.