Electric Skillet Fried Pizza
- 1/2 package yeast
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Pinch of sugar, added to yeast
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1 generous tablespoon liquid oil
- Dissolve yeast in warm water adding sugar.
- Mix remaining ingredients and let raise two hours.
- Spread dough out in an electric skillet.
- Pour 1/2 can tomato paste over the top of the dough.
- Top the tomato paste with a mixture of cooked ground beef and sausage.
- Cook onion and green pepper with meat.
- Season meat and oregano, thyme, salt, pepper and garlic salt cooking mushrooms go on top of the cooked meat.
- Cover with a slices of Mozzarella cheese.
- Pour on rest of tomato paste with garlic salt, salt and pepper and sweet basil.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook at about 300 degrees F with steam vent closed. Crust will brown and cheese melted to be ready to serve.
Posted by Rudy2 at Recipe Goldmine May 1, 2001.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.