Family Night Pizza
You will never hear another complaint when you make this made to order Family Night Pizza for your family!
- 16 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 3 to 4 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- Favorite pizza toppings: pepperoni, sausage, sliced
- Olives, vegetables etc.
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls together and roll into a 13 x 18-inch rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap
and let rest while preparing toppings.
- Remove wrap and place dough on a sprayed 11x17-inch baking pan. Poke with a fork
several times to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Pre-bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Spread evenly with pizza sauce and top with cheese.
- Divide pizza into different
sections by letting each family member top with their favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is nicely elted.
Prep: 30 min | Bake: 30 min | Servings: 4 to 6
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.