Family Night Pizza
You will never hear another complaint when you make this made to order pizza
for your family!
- 16 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 cup pizza sauce
cups grated mozzarella cheese
- Favorite pizza toppings: pepperoni, sausage, sliced
- Olives, vegetables etc.
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls together and
roll into a 13 x 18-inch rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest while preparing
- Remove wrap and place dough on a sprayed 11x17-inch baking pan. Poke with a fork
several times to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Pre-bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Spread evenly with pizza sauce and top with cheese.
- Divide pizza into different
sections by letting each family member top with their favorite pizza toppings.
at 350 degrees F for an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is nicely melted.
Prep Time: 30 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 30 min | Servings:
Reprinted with permission from
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.