Fresh Mozzarella-Tomato Pizzettas
- 4 pizza crusts, individual prepared, pre-baked
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1 cup sliced
fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can S&W® Petite-Cut Diced Tomatoes
with Roasted Garlic & Sweet Onion, drained
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place pizza crusts on baking sheet. Spread pesto
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Top with mozzarella and tomatoes.
- Bake for 1 minute just to soften mozzarella (do
not melt completely).
- Sprinkle with basil and drizzle with olive oil, if desired.
Servings 4 | Prep Time 8 Minutes | Cook Time 10 Minutes
Recipe and photo credit:
Del Monte Corporation.