Fusty Crab Pizza
Crab pizza seems strange but you will not believe how good this meal is. It's
an excellent dish and was a finalist in the Annual Hard Crab Cooking Contest here
in Crisfield, Maryland. The recipe is credited to Miss Rachel Custis of Marion,
- 1 (8-inch) frozen pizza shell
- 1 cup chopped Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine (melted)
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound backfin crab meat
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- Oregano, to taste
- Cover crust with chopped cheese.
- Lightly mix crab meat with melted butter and put on top of cheese.
- Cover with sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and oregano.
- Bake on a pizza pan or cookie sheet in 450 degrees F oven for 12 to 14 minutes.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Pizza Recipes