Fusty Crab Pizza
Crab pizza seems strange but you will not believe how good this meal is. It's
an excellent dish and was a finalist in the Annual Hard Crab Cooking Contest here
in Crisfield, Maryland. The recipe is credited to Miss Rachel Custis of Marion,
- 1 (8-inch) frozen pizza shell
- 1 cup chopped Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine (melted)
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound backfin crab meat
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- Oregano, to taste
- Cover crust with chopped cheese.
- Lightly mix crab meat with melted butter and put on top of cheese.
- Cover with sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and oregano.
- Bake on a pizza pan or cookie sheet in 450 degrees F oven for 12 to 14 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.