Garlic Chicken Pizza
- 3 chicken breasts, cubed and cooked
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese
- 1 box pizza crust mix or pre-made crust
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- If using pre-made crust, place crust on pizza pan. If using a crust mix, prepare
according to directions.
- After crust is mixed, spread crust dough into a 13 x 9-inch
baking pan, making sure to leave a small ledge around pan.
- Bake crust as per directions, cooking until crust is almost done.
- Melt butter with the garlic powder. Make sure mixture is evenly mixed.
- When crust is almost done, spread garlic butter mixture evenly on crust.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Place cooked and cubed chicken on crust and top with cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees F or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
- Salsa can be added on top of pizza when it is finished.