Garlic Chicken Pizza
- 3 chicken breasts, cubed and cooked
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese
- 1 box pizza crust mix or pre-made crust
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- If using pre-made crust, place crust on pizza pan. If using a crust mix, prepare
according to directions.
- After crust is mixed, spread crust dough into a 13 x 9-inch
baking pan, making sure to leave a small ledge around pan.
- Bake crust as per directions, cooking until crust is almost done.
- Melt butter with the garlic powder. Make sure mixture is evenly mixed.
- When crust is almost done, spread garlic butter mixture evenly on crust.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Place cooked and cubed chicken on crust and top with cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees F or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
- Salsa can be added on top of pizza when it is finished.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.