Ginger Chicken Pizza
- 2 tablespoons minced or pressed garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped scallions, including tops
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups shredded boned, skinned cooked chicken
- 3 firm-ripe Roma tomatoes
- 1 (12-inch) baked pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pizza or marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, stir garlic, ginger,
scallions and oil just until onions are limp, about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix soy sauce with chicken.
- Rinse and core tomatoes; cut crosswise into 1/8- to 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Place pizza crust in a 12-inch pizza pan or on a 14 x 17-inch baking sheet. Spread
crust evenly with sauce, then scatter chicken mixture and onion mixture over sauce.
- Sprinkle pizza with cheese, and arrange tomato slices evenly over the surface.
- Bake in a 350 degrees F oven until cheese is melted and pizza is hot in center,
12 to 15 minutes.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.