The key is to use really ripe, tasty tomatoes, not hard supermarket tomatoes.
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 large red, ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted and sliced Kalamata olives
- 1 bunch fresh basil, chopped
- Olive oil
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Unroll pizza crust from can and press into a 15 x 11-inch cookie sheet.
- Pre-bake for 7 minutes or until crust just starts to brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Cover crust with sliced tomatoes, then sprinkle evenly with basil and olives, then top with
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Bake for 6 to 10 minutes more or until crust is golden brown.