The key is to use really ripe, tasty tomatoes, not hard supermarket tomatoes.
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 large red, ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted and sliced Kalamata olives
- 1 bunch fresh basil, chopped
- Olive oil
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Unroll pizza crust from can and press into a 15 x 11-inch cookie sheet.
- Pre-bake for 7 minutes or until crust just starts to brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Cover crust with sliced tomatoes, then sprinkle evenly with basil and olives, then top with
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Bake for 6 to 10 minutes more or until crust is golden brown.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.