Hawaiian Brunch Pizza
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick
- 1/3 cup very hot water
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) package sliced Canadian-style bacon, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, well drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan.
- Mix Bisquick and hot water until soft dough forms.
- Press dough in pizza pan,
using fingers dusted with Bisquick; pinch edge to form 1/2-inch rim.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix sour cream, onion salt and eggs; pour over crust.
- Layer bacon, cheese, pineapple and bell pepper on egg mixture.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until set.
- Cool slightly before serving.
Makes 8 servings.
Nutritional Info Per 1 Serving: Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 145); Fat
16g (Saturated 7g); Cholesterol 120mg; Sodium 810mg; Potassium 260mg; Carbohydrate
27g (Dietary Fiber 1g); Protein 13g
Diet Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1 1/2 Medium-Fat Meat; 1 Fruit; 2 Fat
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) Use 1/2 cup boiling water to make dough.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.