Hawaiian Brunch Pizza
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick
- 1/3 cup very hot water
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) package sliced Canadian-style
bacon, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (20
ounce) can pineapple chunks, well drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan.
- Mix Bisquick and hot water until soft dough forms.
- Press dough in pizza pan,
using fingers dusted with Bisquick; pinch edge to form 1/2-inch rim.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix sour cream, onion salt and eggs; pour over crust.
- Layer bacon, cheese, pineapple
and bell pepper on egg mixture.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until set.
- Cool slightly
Makes 8 servings.
Nutritional Info Per 1 Serving: Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 145); Fat
16g (Saturated 7g); Cholesterol 120mg; Sodium 810mg; Potassium 260mg; Carbohydrate
27g (Dietary Fiber 1g); Protein 13g
Diet Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1 1/2 Medium-Fat Meat; 1 Fruit; 2 Fat
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) Use 1/2 cup boiling water to make dough.