Hawaiian Pineapple Pizza
- 1 (16 ounce) package hot roll mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced fully cooked ham, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 green sweet bell pepper, sliced into thin rings
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- Grease a 13-inch pizza pan; set aside.
- Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions for pizza crust. Shape dough
into a ball.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a circle 1 inch larger
than pizza pan.
- Transfer dough to pizza pan. Build up edges slightly. Prick generously
with a fork. Do not let rise.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Spread pizza sauce over hot crust.
- Top with ham, green sweet pepper rings and pineapple tidbits.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan or Romano cheese.
- Bake for about 12 minutes more or until cheese melts and sauce is bubbly.
Makes 4 to 5 servings.