Mango Salsa Pizza
- 1 (12-inch) thin crust
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup red or green bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh mango, chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Roll out dough to approximately 12 inches.
- To prepare mango salsa, mix together cilantro, peppers, onions, mango, pineapple
and lime juice in a bowl.
- Cook pizza crust in oven for approximately 15 minutes.
- Take the crust out of the oven, spread the mango salsa over the entire crust
and bake for 5 to 10 more minutes, or until the toppings are hot and the crust is
Recipe credit: Mayo Health Clinic