Absolutely tantalize your taste buds with this delicious Margherita Pizza tonight!
- 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 or 3 Roma tomatoes
- 1 medium ball fresh mozzarella cheese
- Fresh basil
- Pizza sauce or thick spaghetti sauce
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten one Texas roll or 2 dinner rolls combined into a 6-inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Slice tomatoes and cheese into 1/8-inch thick slices.
- Cut basil into long strips.
- Remove wrap from dough and place circles on sprayed baking sheets. Poke with a fork
several times to prevent bubbles from forming and pre-bake at 350 degrees F for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top each one with sauce, tomatoes and cheese.
- Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh basil.
Servings: 4 to 6 | Prep: 20 min | Bake: 15 to 20 min
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.