- 1 Boboli or homemade crust
- Refried beans
- Chili-style chunky tomatoes
- Sliced fresh or pickled jalapeno peppers
- Monterey or pepper jack cheese, shredded
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees F. Spray or grease a pizza pan or stone.
- Spread crust with refried beans.
- Top with tomatoes, peppers and cheese.
- Bake on the bottom rack of preheated oven for 8 to 12 minutes or until
cheese is melted and crust is piping hot.
- Top with cilantro and serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.