- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped pimento-stuffed green olives
- 1/4 cup chopped pepperoncini
- 1/4 cup chopped cocktail onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 3 ounces thin-sliced deli ham/salami, diced
- 8 ounces shredded provolone cheese
- 1 (13-inch) uncooked dough crust
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Mix first 7 ingredients for marinated olive salad and chill overnight.
- Combine olive salad, ham, and cheese.
- Top dough crust with 1/2 of mixture.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Bake in preheated 500 degrees F oven on pizza stone for 8 to 10 minutes
or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 2 or 3 minutes before cutting into
wedges and serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.