- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup (half 14.5 ounce can) CONTADINA Pizza Sauce, Original
- 3/4 cup (about half 1 pound can) refried beans
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup ripe olives, sliced, drained
- 1 tablespoon green chiles, diced
- Tortilla chips (optional)
- Fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Combine pizza sauce and beans in small saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Spread sauce mixture over crust to within 1 inch of edge; top with mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, olives and chiles.
- Bake according to pizza crust package directions or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with tortilla chips and cilantro.
Servings: 4 | Prep: 10 min | Cook: 10 min
Recipe and photo used with permission from: