Olive and Brie Pizza
- 1 refrigerated unbaked 9-inch pie crust, at room temperature or 1 (13.8 ounce) tube pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces brie cheese, rind removed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup halved Lindsay® Ripe Pitted Olives
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion with tops
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped oregano or 3/4 teaspoon dried
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place crust on a lightly floured cookie or baking
sheet. Fold in edges of crust (1/2-inch), pressing down lightly to form a rim.
- Spread mustard over inside of crust; top with half of brie cheese, tomatoes, olives, green
onion, remaining brie cheese, oregano and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until crust is crisp and golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 20 min | Servings: 6
Nutrients Per Serving: Calories: 346 Calories from fat: 223 Total fat: 25g
Monounsaturated fat: 9g Cholesterol: 40mg Sodium: 808mg Total Carbohydrates: 19g
Dietary Fiber: 1g Protein: 12g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Lindsay Olives (Bell-Carter Foods, Inc.)
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Pizza Recipes