Patchwork Veggie Pizza
- 2 (8 ounce) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped cucumbers
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- Unroll crescent dough and place on an ungreased baking sheet; press seams together
to form a 15 x 12-inch rectangle.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown; cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese and salad dressing; spread over crust to within 1 inch of
- With a knife, mark off 20 squares.
- Fill each square with one vegetable to
make a patchwork design or the quilt pattern of your choice.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately.
Per serving: 61 Calories (kcal); 6g Total Fat; (79% calories from fat); 1g
Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 13mg Cholesterol; 62mg Sodium
Food Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1
Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates
Source: Taste of Home - October/November 97
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Pizza Recipes