Pesto Chicken Flatbread Pizzas
Tuscan flavors will delight family and friends in this easy to make Pesto Chicken
Flatbread Pizza. Great as a main dish or side dish to complement a meal.
- 2 Tuscan-style flatbreads (about 3.5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Reduced Fat Pesto with Basil
- 2/3 cup sautéed or cooked chicken breast strips
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place flatbreads on baking sheet.
- Spread pesto sauce evenly over each flatbread to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Top each evenly with chicken, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until flatbread is crisp and cheese is melted.
Prep Time: 10 min | CookTime: 8 min | Servings: 2 flatbread pizzas, 4 servings total
Cooks Tip: Refer to your flatbread packaging to determine recommended bake temperature
and time as each brand varies.
Try substituting regular BUITONI Refrigerated Pesto with Basil.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé® and meals.com