Pesto Chicken Flatbread Pizzas
Tuscan flavors will delight family and friends in this easy to make Pesto Chicken
Flatbread Pizza. Great as a main dish or side dish to complement a meal.
- 2 Tuscan-style flatbreads (about 3.5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated
All Natural Reduced Fat Pesto with Basil
- 2/3 cup sautéed or cooked chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI
Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place flatbreads on baking sheet.
- Spread pesto sauce evenly over each flatbread to within 1/2 inch of edge.
each evenly with chicken, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until flatbread is crisp and cheese is melted.
Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooking Time: 8 mins
Servings: 2 flatbread pizzas,
4 servings total
Cooks Tip: Refer to your flatbread packaging to determine recommended bake temperature
and time as each brand varies.
Try substituting regular BUITONI Refrigerated Pesto with Basil.
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé® and meals.com.