Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
Try this delicious new pizza idea, Philly Cheese Steak Pizza, a fun twist on
two tasty favorites.
- 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 9 Rhodes™ Dinner
- Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium size yellow onion, cut into thin slices
- 1 medium size green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 pound deli roast beef, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 tablespoons Cheez Whiz
- 1 cup grated provolone cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls together and roll into an 11x14-inch oblong shape, about 1/4-inch
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet. Poke several times with a fork to prevent
bubbles from forming and pre-bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour olive oil in a frying pan. Add onions, peppers, mushrooms, salt and pepper
and sauté until tender. Set aside.
- Spread pre-baked crust with Cheez Whiz.
- Top with meat and onion mixture.
- Sprinkle with provolone cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Prep Time: 15 min | Bake Time: 20-25 min | Servings: 6
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Rhodes International - rhodesbakenserv.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Pizza Recipes