Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pepper stir-fry (contains sliced green/red/yellow peppers and onions)
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (14 ounce) box frozen beef sandwich steaks
- 1 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) box processed bar cheese (such as Velveeta)
- 1 (12-inch) pizza crust
- 1/4 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F and large sauté pan over high heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Spray pan with cooking spray. Place pepper stir-fry and mushrooms in pan. Sauté
3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add steak, steak seasoning and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and cook 5-7 minutes,
breaking meat up as it cooks.
- While steak is cooking, cut bar cheese into 1/8-inch slices.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Place steak mixture in colander and drain well by pressing with back of spoon.
- Spread steak mixture in center of crust, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Place bar cheese on top of steak mixture and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cut into 6 wedges and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Pizza Recipes