Pillsbury Stuffed Crust Pizza
- 1 (13.8 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 7 (1 ounce)
sticks string cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 24 slices pepperoni (from 3.5 ounce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan with shortening or cooking
- Unroll dough; place in pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan,
pressing up and extending over sides by at least 1 inch. Place string cheese around
inside edge of crust. Fold extended edge of dough over cheese; pinch firmly to seal.
- Spoon sauce evenly over dough.
- Top with pepperoni and cheese blend.
- Bake for 12 to 16 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese in center
- Cut into wedges.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
Reprinted with permission from