- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced vegetables of your choice
- Pinch of garlic salt
- 1 pita
- Heat grill for medium high heat.
- Spread olive oil on pita.
- Add sauce and cheese, then top with vegetables.
- Sprinkle on garlic salt.
- Lightly oil grill.
- Place Pita Pizza on grill and cook until cheese completely
melts, about 5 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Pizza Recipes