Turn over a new way to eat pizza! Your family will love it!
- 1 (13.8 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup finely shredded carrot
- 24 turkey pepperoni slices
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese, cut in half (1 1/2 ounces)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll pizza crust dough on lightly floured surface into 12-inch square.
- Cut dough into four 6-inch squares.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce on each square to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Top with carrot, pepperoni and cheeses.
- Fold each square in half over filling; press edges to seal.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Servings: 4 | Prep: 12 min | Total: 27 min
Nutrition Facts Calories 315 (Calories from Fat 110 ); Total Fat 12 g (Saturated Fat 3 g); Cholesterol 35 mg; Sodium 1090 mg; Total Carbohydrate 37 g (Dietary Fiber 2 g); Protein 17 g
Daily Values: Vitamin A 28 %; Vitamin C 2 %; Calcium 12 %; Iron 16 %
Exchanges: 2 Starch; 1 Vegetable; 1 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Fat.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Recipe and photo used with permission from: