- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup fully cooked ham, julienned
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a medium non-stick skillet over low heat, melt butter.
- Add potatoes, salt
and pepper. Cover and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour eggs over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle with ham.
- Cover and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cook, uncovered, until melted.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
Makes 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Pizza Recipes