Prosciutto Basil Pizza
- 1 Boboli or homemade crust
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/3 pound diced dried prosciutto
- 1/4 pound aged Asiago cheese, grated
- Dried oregano
- Garlic salt
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, grated
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees F. Spray or grease a pizza pan or stone.
- Spread tomato sauce over the pizza evenly.
- Top with prosciutto and 1/4 pound and Asiago cheese.
- Sprinkle with oregano, pepper and garlic salt to taste.
- Add mozzarella.
- Bake on the bottom rack of preheated oven for 8 to 12 minutes or until cheese is
melted and crust is piping hot.
- Sprinkle with basil and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Pizza Recipes