Roadhouse Chili Pizza
- 1 Boboli or homemade crust
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 8 ounces canned chili with beans
- 7 ounces canned diced tomatoes, drained
- Hot pepper jack cheese, shredded
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees F. Spray or grease a pizza pan or stone.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and onion over medium heat; drain.
- Add chili and tomatoes; mix well. Spread the mixture equally over crust and top with
- Bake on the bottom rack of oven for 8 to 12 minutes or until cheese
is melted and crust is piping hot.