Roasted Garlic Pizza
- 1 (13-inch) uncooked dough crust
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch spinach, wilted
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 sun-dried tomato pieces, sliced
- 1 head garlic, roasted
- Prepare wilted spinach by first thoroughly washing and drying, removing stems,
and then stir-frying until wilted.
- Prepare roasted garlic by skinning garlic, coating
with olive oil, and baking covered for 20 minutes in a 350 degree F oven.
- Top dough crust with olive oil, spinach, feta cheese, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Bake in preheated 500 degree F oven on pizza stone for 8 to 10 minutes or until
crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 2 or 3 minutes before cutting into
wedges and serving.