Roasted Pepper and Gorgonzola Pizza
- 1 Boboli or homemade crust
- Garlic Oil Sauce
- Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Gorgonzola cheese
- Roasted red bell pepper strips
Garlic Oil Sauce
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- Pizza: Heat the oven to 450 degrees F. Spray or grease a pizza pan or stone.
- Top crust with Garlic Oil Sauce, mozzarella cheese, gorgonzola cheese and bell
- Bake on the bottom rack of oven for 8 to 12 minutes or
until cheese is melted and crust is piping hot.
- Garlic Oil Sauce: Puree olive oil and garlic in blender.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Pizza Recipes