Salsa Pizza with Cheese Crust
This is no ordinary pizza! Spicy salsa-seasoned beef tops a cheese crust for
a pizza that's out of this world.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/4 cups Old El Paso Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 2 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1/4 cup mild salsa-flavor or jalapeno-flavor
process cheese spread
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/2
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey jack cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease large cookie sheet.
- Cook beef in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until brown;
- Stir in salsa; remove from heat.
- Stir Bisquick, cheese spread and hot water until soft dough forms.
- Turn dough
onto surface dusted with Bisquick; roll in Bisquick to coat. Shape into ball; knead
- Roll into 14-inch circle; place on cookie sheet.
- Spread beef mixture over
crust to within 2 inches of edge.
- Sprinkle with onions.
- Fold edge over beef mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.