Shrimp Pesto Pizza
Treat yourself to a different type of pizza! Try serving this with cream of tomato
soup for a delicious lunch or dinner.
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp
- 1 (16 ounce) Italian pizza shell
- 1 (7 ounce) container BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place pizza shell on baking sheet; spread with pesto.
- Top with 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Top with shrimp, olives and green onions; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella
and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Servings: 6
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Pizza Recipes