Shrimp Scampi Pizza
- 1 Boboli or homemade crust
- Olive oil
- Garlic, crushed
- Jumbo shrimp
- Fresh mushrooms
- Splash of white whine
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees F. Spray or grease a pizza pan or stone.
- Sauté garlic, shrimp, mushrooms, wine and spinach in olive oil. Melt in some
butter and simmer, using a roux (mixture of flour and water) to thicken if necessary.
- Place ingredients on pizza and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake on the bottom rack of oven for 8 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted
and crust is piping hot.